Usually my students are mostly secondary school, college, and university students, I am a patient and understanding tutor/teacher who tries to maintain a good inter-personal relationship with my students using various teaching methods depending on the student when having a one-to-one session, and while during group sessions I allow the students to interact and express themselves based on their understanding ,
- A graduate of accountancy who is also an AFC licensed soccer coach,
- A Lecturer who specializes in tutoring and lecturing principle of management, business studies and commerce to both secondary school and college students.
- Creating a good interpersonal relationship with my students to create a conducive environment for my students.
Price vary , depending on the students level and class .. students can cancel 24 hours before the class session for free ,80% of the payment will be charged if students cancels less than 12 hours before the session , and full payment will be charged if student cancels 4 hours before the class session.
Post Grad Diploma in Commercial Administration with Accountancy
CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF COMMERCE OF NIGERIA
- Nov 2009
Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
UNIVERSITE DES SCIENCE ET APPLIQUE MANAGEMENTE,
- Jul 2009
Higher Diploma in Accountancy
CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF COMMERCE OF NIGERIA
- Oct 2008
NATIONAL DIPLOMA IN ACCOUNTANCY
UNIVERSAL COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY , ILE-IFE
- Nov 2005
KELAB BOLASEPAK EMZEE(EMZEE FOOTBALL CLUB)
Dec 2016 - Present
- Training of team players.
- Managing the affairs of the players.
- Monitoring the progress of the players.
- Overall upkeep of the team and its players.
- Check equipment and monitor common areas to maintain neatness, organization and proper upkeep while remaining vigilant on safety.
- Organize players' nights and other special events to promote sports program and cultivate positive relations with players, families and local community members.
- Establish and follow through with penalties for breaches of sportsmanship standards.
- Attend games and write related scouting reports on teams and prospective players.
- Manage travel arrangements for coaching staff and players.
- Mentor and encourage youth to develop strong work ethic by being positive role model and practicing skills regularly.
- Upheld safety of all team members during practice, exercise, game play and down times.
- Develop training and exercise programs to meet individual requirements and team play strategies.
- Work with boosters, parents and school administrators to handle support functions.
TEMPORARY ADMISSIONS OFFICER
INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE CENTRE
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Aug 2011 - Nov 2011
- Selecting potential students for the center.
- Assist on decision making on course and streams which are to be offered by the center.
- Evaluating students’ potential on the basis of academic and extra curricular activities.
- Maintain proper students’ background information in the form of report les and on database system.
- Improve student educational plans by advising on course selection, progress plans and career decisions.
- Boost registrations by improving promotional, outreach and parent engagement strategies.
- Collaborate with teachers to understand and improve classroom conditions.
- Orchestrate and maintain active communication system with prospective students, parents and high school and community college counselors and attained enrollment goals.
- Mobilize communication with other departments in support of enrollment and organize admissions events, registration, information sessions and classroom shadowing.
- Develop and implement strategic targeted recruitment and marketing plan for college.
- Attend open house events to offer information to and meet and students interested in attending institution.
- Participate in one-on-one meetings with prospective students to discuss admissions process.
- Work closely with all members of admissions staff to optimize application review process.
- Monitor student course enrollment and faculty work loads.
PART TIME LECTURER
OSUN STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, OSUN STATE, NIGERIA
Ilesha , Nigeria
Mar 2008 - May 2009
- Lecture Principle of Accounting/Management
- Lecture on the basic principles of accounting.
- Lecture on the principles and theories of management.
- To prepare students for examinations.
- Document student assignments, attendance and test scores in online reporting systems.
- Create instructional and lecture plans for classes in compliance with course objectives.
- Instruct students in classroom and lecture environments and explained importance of speech delivery and presentation.
- Develop tests to assess student learning progress.
- Create presentations to deliver lectures in classrooms and online learning environments.
- Deliver mentorship and guidance to large student population, encouraging cultural diversity among multiple groups.
- Advise students on academic paths and questions regarding course content.
- Tutor students requiring further assistance with learning concepts and course material.
- Engage with students outside of lecture halls and classrooms through discussions and small group sessions.
ASSISTANT ACCOUNT OFFICER/ACCOUNTS TEACHER
ABECKS EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION, IKORODU
Sep 2005 - Dec 2006
- Handled accounts payable and accounts receivable and Payroll.
- Managed all student’s records and legal documentation.
- All general administrative duties.
- Worked closely with delinquent account holders to collect and reconcile accounts through approved channels.
- Accept and process customer payments and applied toward account balances.
- Demonstrate self-reliance by meeting and exceeding workflow needs.
PARAMOUNTS KINGS & QUEENS NURSERY & PRIMARY SCHOOL, MOWE
Jan 2003-Dec 2003
- Taught both nursery and primary students the rudiments of studies, knowledge and understanding Monitored all students’ performance
- Assessed student progress with course material through routine quizzes, examinations and standardized assessments.
- Evaluate submitted assignments for clarity and skills, assigned grades and discussed results with struggling students to enhance understanding of course objectives.
- Explore different avenues of learning with students to help each prepare for later educational environments.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional strategies to promote learning in students of differing skill levels.
- Manage consistent, learning-focused classroom environments by establishing and communicating clear objectives for all students.
- Prepare unit and lesson plans for courses of study, following curriculum guidelines and Common Core standards.
- Mentor and counsel students with social adjustment and academic issues.
- Develop, administer and grade tests and quizzes promptly to provide quick feedback.
- Held office hours to review material with students requiring extra assistance.
business studies lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest commerce lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, management lessons for all!
Taking management and organization lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||RM80||Not available||RM100|