I’ve been tutoring students across a variety of examination boards for various subjects in Mathematics and the Sciences. My experience has predominantly been with KS3, GCSE, AS and A level students although I did teach a second-year university student in 2016. With over 200 hours of experience over the past few years, I am well versed in what I teach.
Focus: Inculcating an innate ability to learn and develop necessary self confidence to perform alongside result oriented methods.
Learning: A changing lesson plan , assessments and testing, incremental homework in terms of
Exam prep: Structuring answers, past paper practice and analysis.
2016 - Present, Private Tutor
♣ Tutored students in KS3, AS and University levels in biology, mathematics and chemistry and helped with university and scholarship applications.
♣ Observed an average improvement by one-two grades with a few students achieving A*s.
2014– 2015 Academic Tutor
♣ Tutored a class of 10 students aged 16-17 in physics, chemistry and mathematics for 6 months.
♣ Delivered lessons, designed lesson plans and provided testing material and assignments.
♣ Achieved an increment in average grade from a B1 to an A1.
- MEng in Chemical Engineering, Imperial College London: On track for a First-class
- Undergraduate Finance, Self Corporate Finance and Valuation
- AISSCE - 11th and 12th, AECS MMPS
Topped the class, 95 % in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
Indian Institute of Science - Molecular Biology, Microfluidics and Chemistry
- Identified a potential pathway, aiding the development of drugs against a specific viral disease.
- Successfully designed and manufactured a microfluidics device to solve a part of a larger project in droplet digital PCR.
- Synthesised new hormone mimics to help treat thyroid disorders.
Scholarships and Olympiads:
- KVPY scholarship: Rank 108 out of over 200,000 applicants in India with a fully funded undergraduate study at the Indian Institute of Science
- International Mathematics Olympiad: Qualified for Indian National Mathematics Olympiad Training Camp
- Shell Junior National Science Scholarship: One of 21 selected winners across the nation
- National Science Olympiad and International Mathematics Olympiad: Gold medalist at the National and State levels
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||RM320||RM262|
|5 hours||Not available||RM291||RM1309|
|10 hours||Not available||RM262||RM2618|