My teaching methods are exposing students to mind maps and past years' questions. I approach each topic as clearly as possible and I match my pace with the students'. I also encourage them to ask questions at any point during my lesson. I am strict but approachable and friendly.
I am a master's student (MSc in Chemistry). I have been giving private lessons since a year ago. I have taught more than 10 students including SPM 2020 and SPM 2021. Therefore, I am really well versed in the latest syllabus.
Physical class (including travel cost):
~ 20 km = RM 55 / hour
Online class: RM 50 / hour
• Master of Science (Chemistry), UKM, Bangi
• Bachelor of Science with Honours (Chemistry), UKM, Bangi (CGPA: 3.66)
• Pusat Asasi Sains (Sains Hayat), UM (CGPA: 4.00)
• SAM Bestari, Subang Jaya (SPM: 10A)
Experience: Private home tutor for primary and secondary school
o Dania Form 5 (SPM 2020)
o Shaza Form 5 (SPM 2020)
o Danisha Form 4 - Form 5 (SPM 2021)
o Natasya Form 5 (SPM 2021)
o Tanisha Form 4 (SPM 2022)
• Exposes students to mind maps
• Exposes students to past years’ questions
• Strict but approachable and friendly
chemistry lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||RM55||RM50|