I have bachelor degree in engineering and experience in industry. Of course my approach is to apply math and science in real world to emphasize student how important these subjects in our daily life. Prefer one to one teaching or small group of student to have more focus for every single student so that they are not left behind.
I am currently a master student in manufacturing engineering. Former engineer in manufacturing industry for 4 years. Having passion in teaching especially in math and sciences. Have about 1 year experience teaching for tuition classes and having about 20 - 30 students so far.
Master of Science (MSc.) Research Mode:
Manufacturing Engineering - On going
Universiti Teknikal Melaka, MY
Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.): Mechanical-Aeronautics – Graduated 2014
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, MY
• Dean List (07/2010 – 08/2014) : 5th and 7th semesters in Fakulti Kejuruteraan Mekanikal, UTM.
• Bronze Awards (09/2019) : Melaka International Innovation Expo 2019 (MIX2019)
• Bronze Awards (10/2019) : Karnival Inovasi UTeMEX 2019
• Gold Awards (10/2019) : Karnival Inovasi UTeMEX 2019
-Teach math, science and english for primary student from standard 1-6
Graduate Research Assistant
-Perform research work in manufacturing field with excellent fundamental in math and engineering
-Supervise undergraduate student in their Final Year Project (FYP) related to my research
-• Developed manufacturing process for new product from raw material until finish goods in term of low cost, short cycle time and good quality.
• Monitored the quality of the product for each process in term of dimension and visual.
• Analysed the process capability for each process using Minitab.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||RM50||RM45|