- Hourly rate RM39
- Response Time 2h
- Number of students 8
This teacher is currently unavailable
Join Online Classes for IIT-JEE Mains and Advanced for Maths and Physics by delivered by Experienced IITian Tutor
- at his home
- at your home
About the lesson
I am a BTech degree holder from NIT and presently doing research in IIT. Teaching is my passion and therefore, I am engaged as a part time tutor for Physics and Maths subjects for IIT-JEE Mains and Advanced. I am taking online tuition in groups of a few students so that I can give then individual attention. The students need to be aspirants of IIT-JEE Mains/Advanced. They can be from class 11 or 12 of any board, may be CBSE/ICSE or STATE board. But this hardly makes a difference as far as IIT-JEE syllabus is concerned. Instead, they will get benefit for their board level preparation as well. My teaching strategy is simple but effective:
* I will teach each topic chapter-wise on ppt presentation on Skype.
* Each topic will be dealt in detail with problems and particularly IIT-JEE based problems will be discussed.
* At the end of chapter, I will take test.
* I will then clear all doubts on that particular chapter before moving to next chapter.
* I will organize weekly tests and bimonthly special classes to make sure that all the students should be able to command over each topic of the subject.
* Besides I would like to interact with each of my student about their strength and weekness on each topic so that I can transform my student capable of handling IIT-JEE level problems.
* The course duration will be 8 to 9 months.
* After the completion of course, I will start revision for one month and then intensive training on problem solving will be given.
- Form 6
I have more than 5 years of teaching experience for IIT-JEE Mains and Advanced. I also take classes at coaching centers in my city. I am currently taking online classes for a few students for IIT-JEE Mains and Advanced (Physics and Maths). Many of my current students have shown qualities of cracking IIT-JEE Mains. And in due course of time, they will certainly crack IIT-JEE Advanced in the next year. Besides this, I have been mentoring students at personal level so that they can overcome certain difficulties that obstruct their performance.
- 5h: RM113
- 10h: RM225
Rate may also depend on the level of student