- Hourly rate RM110
- Response Time 2h
- Number of students 2
1st lesson belanja!
Mathematics, Additional Mathematics IGCSE, SPM, AS-level, A-level Klang Valley, Online 9 years of teaching experience Specialize in teaching Mathematics subjects
- Petaling Jaya
- at your home
Edmund is one of our best Maths tutors. High-quality profile, verified qualifications, a quick response time, and great reviews from students!
About the lesson
- Focuses on understanding rather than repetitive practice to remember steps of solution
- Explains patiently until students understand
- Encourage students to use their own method and explains from their perspective
- Generally, students who are weak in Mathematics either have no understanding on what is going on, or lack the confidence when it comes to Mathematics. My method is I will explain the understanding to students from the very bottom and work my way up. As students are able to solve questions with their own understanding, their confidence will gradually increase.
- Believes that studying should be fun
- Form 6
Previously studied Bachelor of Computer Engineering in University of Malaya
Currently studying Bachelor of Mathematics in University of Malaya
9 years teaching experience, specialise in Mathematics
Additional Mathematics (IGCSE)
Additional Mathematics (SPM)
Perfect! Very patient and clear in explaining
- Edmund's response : Student came on time to the class, ask questions when he doesn't understand. Superb!
See more reviews
In a nutshell, you really helped me out by understanding where and what I didn’t know! W/no prior add math, you had to essentially teach me the whole syllabus within 2 months. It was a struggle at first but you helped break down different topics into easily understandable lessons And even though later on in the more challenging parts of A-level math, you would take the time to go over the chapters and show me the different ways to tackle problems.
It’s hard to say just how much your help has pushed me through my course!
Mr Edmund is patient in his teaching. He will find different ways to make you understand the methods in solving the math problems with extra exercises provided in class. His unique way of teaching makes math subject interesting!
I'm really grateful to my tutor - Edmund for guiding and teaching me with my Add Maths & Maths! I had a hard time keeping up with classes but Edmund helped me learn everything I needed to get a Good score or B+ & A respectively!
Although I started out with a strong dislike of maths, Mr Edmund helped me find joy and confidence in it. His determination to teach us to truly understand the material, and not simply answer the exam questions, is what sets him apart from other maths teachers I've had. His patience and resilience with my classmates and I (despite our incompetence at times) was admirable, and I'll always be grateful for the knowledge I've learned from him.
He has the most patience in teaching from any other teacher I know. Any math or add math questions can ask him, he would be glad to teach you, his explanation is really clear and understandable. I would ask him to teach me more for further math in the future.
View more recommendations
- 5h: RM550
- 10h: RM1100