Pure Mathematics Graduate with 6 Years Teaching Experience Offering Online Tuition for Any Maths Related Subject
- Kuala Lumpur
- By webcam
1st lesson belanja!
- First and foremost, I do not forecast questions as I absolutely against the idea of studying just for the sake of passing exam.
- I teach to help my students understand how mathematics works and aim to help my students excel in it.
- I am always ready to explain a maths knowledge with various different ways. I am very good at explaining, this I can assure you.
- I read through questions banks, trial papers, various school exam papers and also past year papers to come up with the collection of questions which I think can help my students the most.
- I won't brag about how my students perform in their exams, but I promised improvement in understanding.
- If you are only looking for a tutor who teach you how to score, sorry I'm not the one.
- But if you want someone who help clear all the question marks on your head when it comes to maths questions, look no further, I'm the one!
- I graduated secondary school with 11A's including A+ for all maths related subjects.
- I studied physical science in Pre-U and finished with 4.0.
- My highest qualification is First Class Honors Bachelor in Mathematical Sciences from University of Malaya.
- I started teaching since August 2015 and has been teaching secondary and tertiary mathematics of different syllabus such as PT3, SPM, UEC, IGCSE, Foundation in Science, STPM and Cambridge A level.
- I am very passionate about mathematics and I aim to help in student's understanding towards it.
- I‘ve completed the Cambridge Marking Workshop, I know what examiners are looking for in a maths exam.
- I help the good to be better, and the better to be best.
- For you who see maths as enemy, I'll be there to show the wonders in maths and help you build a friendship :)
- I have guided more than 200 students till date and I can guarantee that I am NOT just-another-maths tutor.
I love this teacher, she's very kind and makes the teaching easy to understand. She will help you and teach you until you understand the topic and is always happy to help.
Teacher Gan is a very kind and helpful teacher. I really like her teaching method coz it can be understood very easily. She is also a very determined teacher , she always make sure her students understand her teaching well so they can improve in their maths and addmaths.
She's the best teacher that I have ever met. She's funny and I love the way she teach..
She made me fall in love with maths over and over again. She proved us that maths is not hard if we understand it correctly.
View more recommendations
for group lesson,
flat rate: RM85/month
every week 2 hour.
for one-to-one lesson,
Form 1 & 2: RM70/hour
Form 4 & 5 Maths: RM80/hour
Form 4 & 5 Add Maths: RM85/hour
IGCSE Maths: RM85/hour
IGCSE Add Maths: RM90/hour
Before starting class officially, I will ask my students to take a simple test in order to analyze their level of...
according to the KPM syllabus. using visual learning. using easy -to -understand concepts in ensuring student improvement in...
I approach student to do their own note early with easy method By drawing,short word I prepare my own note to my...
I'm a Degree holder in Accounting and always interested in Mathematics and Accounts. I teach in different techniques and...
My teaching method is divided into three phase. First, comprehension of methodology, theory and formula. The second phase is...
My teaching method is based on working on the problems that students have based on past examinations or any Mathematical...
Based on the understanding level of student, usually by teaching each topic and followed by exercise. Every chapter...
You’ve probably heard one or more students say “I’m not a math person.” Some may have had experiences that made them...
I start my first session by get to know the student's way of understanding and how they like me to teach them.
I would like to offer my service to primary, secondary and foundation students who needs a strong understanding of...
My teaching methodology can be described as creative, flexible, unique. Most of my lessons and materials that are prepared...
My teaching method is to tackle each topic by breaking them down into smaller more manageable bite size portions to give the...
Known to be a patient and flexible teacher that applies different teaching methods to help students understand Mathematics...
Emphasises on understanding over memorisation and strives to make sciences fun! Using real-life examples to visualise...
Consider me as a study buddy rather than a tutor. I will help you in defining your way of studying before attacking the...
Teaching Mathematic and Bahasa Melayu subject for beginners (usually for primary school) learning the alphabet preschool...
Able to help students with Mathematics with clear and repetitive explanation until they understand. Share mathematics...
Stage 1 Introduction includes Motivation and lesson Objectives Stage 2 Lay foundations of the topic Stage 3 Give examples...
Now of the situation most of study all based on online class system and it would abit difficult to catch by the subjet by...
I approach students by doing word problems and past years concept questions. This is to gauge them on the actual exam...
I'd like to know where the person I'm teaching is at for the subject I'm teaching. So I'd know where to begin and what to...
Describe the problem encountered on this ad