- First and foremost, I do not forecast questions as I absolutely against the idea of studying just for the sake of passing exam.
- I teach to help my students understand how mathematics works and aim to help my students excel in it.
- I am always ready to explain a maths knowledge with various different ways. I am very good at explaining, this I can assure you.
- I read through questions banks, trial papers, various school exam papers and also past year papers to come up with the collection of questions which I think can help my students the most.
- I won't brag about how my students perform in their exams, but I promised improvement in understanding.
- If you are only looking for a tutor who teach you how to score, sorry I'm not the one.
- But if you want someone who help clear all the question marks on your head when it comes to maths questions, look no further, I'm the one!
- I graduated secondary school with 11A's including A+ for all maths related subjects.
- I studied physical science in Pre-U and finished with 4.0.
- My highest qualification is First Class Honors Bachelor in Mathematical Sciences from University of Malaya.
- I started teaching since August 2015 and has been teaching secondary and tertiary mathematics of different syllabus such as PT3, SPM, UEC, IGCSE, Foundation in Science, STPM and Cambridge A level.
- I am very passionate about mathematics and I aim to help in student's understanding towards it.
- I‘ve completed the Cambridge Marking Workshop, I know what examiners are looking for in a maths exam.
- I help the good to be better, and the better to be best.
- For you who see maths as enemy, I'll be there to show the wonders in maths and help you build a friendship :)
- I have guided more than 200 students till date and I can guarantee that I am NOT just-another-maths tutor.
for group lesson,
flat rate: RM85/month
every week 2 hour.
for one-to-one lesson,
Form 1 & 2: RM70/hour
Form 4 & 5 Maths: RM80/hour
Form 4 & 5 Add Maths: RM85/hour
IGCSE Maths: RM85/hour
IGCSE Add Maths: RM90/hour
SJK(C) SIN HUA, UPSR, 2005 – 7As
SMK Bukit Mewah, PMR, 2008 – 7As 1B
SMK Bukit Mewah, SPM, 2010 -- 11As (6A+, 2A, 3A-)
Kolej Matrikulasi Selangor, Physical Science, 2012 -- CGPA 4.0
University of Malaya, Bachelor of Science (Mathematics) -- CGPA 3.73
Anugerah Kecemerlangan Negeri Sembilan
I've been working as a full time teacher and tutor ever since I graduated university.
I love this teacher, she's very kind and makes the teaching easy to understand. She will help you and teach you until you understand the topic and is always happy to help.
Teacher Gan is a very kind and helpful teacher. I really like her teaching method coz it can be understood very easily. She is also a very determined teacher , she always make sure her students understand her teaching well so they can improve in their maths and addmaths.
She's the best teacher that I have ever met. She's funny and I love the way she teach..
She made me fall in love with maths over and over again. She proved us that maths is not hard if we understand it correctly.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||RM70|