Being a linguist for decades, I will make my teaching and lessons lively and interesting so that no student will feel bored in my class. Besides building vocabulary and sentence construction, exam student candidates, particularly from Chinese educated backgrounds can master the English language without difficulties.
Being a Language Teacher and Certified Translator for decades, I've helped many local SPM students and IGCSE Second Language students achieving amazing results through simple and effective learning methods, particularly students from the Chinese educated backgrounds. Through down-to-earth, inspiring and practical methods and with the student's willingness to succeed, I'm sure NO ONE IS LEFT BEHIND!
MY FULL RESUME / CV
1. Trilingual Translator (English-Chinese-Malay) Since 1993
2. Senior Translator (English-Chinese-Malay) at US Embassy KL 2005 - 2010
3. Mandarin Teacher (part time) at HIBS/ SMS Saleha Genting Highlands 2011
4 .English Editor-in-Chief for English Magazine (Taiwan Tzu Chi Foundation, Malaysia – United Nations NGO) 2012 – 2014
5 .Senior Editor/Translator- Malaysia Chung Hua Cultural Education Centre (Academy of Han Studies Melaka) 2014 - 2015
6. Freelance Translator (Localization: English-Chinese-Malay) home-based 2015 - 2016
7. Senior Mandarin Teacher at Elc International School Sg Buloh Campus 2016 - 2018
8 .Mandarin Teacher (part time) at Heritage Centre PJ Sept.2018 – April, 2019
9. Mandarin Teacher – Hibiscus (TIME) International School, Segambut, KL August, 2019 – Dec, 2020
10.Mandarin Teacher (part-time) ~ TEMPLER PARK INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, RAWANG Dec.2020 - present
1.Certified TESOL/TEFL Teacher - World TESOL Academy, London, UK 2021
2.Certified Professional Mandarin Teaching Training Certificate - University of Malaya 2017
3.Certified Professional English Teaching Training Certificate - British Council, UK 2015
3. Certified Translator (ENGLISH < > CHINESE) – GLOBAL TRANSLATION INSTITUTE, OREGON, USA 2011
4. Certified Translator (Malaysia Translator's Association Life Member) 2010
5. Certified Translator (Malaysia National Translation Institute - ITNMB) 2004
6 .Freelance Journalist (The Writers Bureau College of Journalism, Manchester UK) – Distant Learning 2002
vocabulary - english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest esol (english) lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||RM70|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||RM350|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||RM700|