I have a bachelors degree in mathematics from the University at Buffalo (SUNY), I am also a graduate of Canisius High School in Buffalo, New York. I have specialized in analysis and proofs in college but my forte is any algebra, calculus, trigonometry and physics related subjects.
I have given lessons to students who were failing in Algebra 2 trig and had them pass the class and the regents exams. I am currently assisting students in preparing to take the SAT (math). I have also tutored students in some calculus and proof based classes.
My rate is 25 dollars an hour unless the travel is over 50 km then depending on how far I need to travel it would be an extra 5-10 dollars for gas.
University at Buffalo, Bachelors in Mathematics – Buffalo, New York
Canisius College Attended:2011-Spring2014 (transferred to UB)
* Completed classes in Calculus, Chemistry, Physics, Computer Science, Economics and Pre-engineering courses
* Programmed in Java, C++, Matlab and Assembler computer languages
* Captain of Rugby team
Canisius High SchoolClass of 2011
* Varsity Football Captain
*Board of Peer Educators
Erie County Water Authority June- August 2013/ June- August 2014
* Worked with the Engineering department
* Analyzed data from the field and used excel to graph and represent data
* Integrated an AVL system into the Authority network for use by upper management and supervisors
* Worked out in the field with engineers inspecting new line installations and new main water line bores
Tappo Restaurant March 2016- Present
Math Tutor Fall 2015- Summer 2016
* Self-employed tutor working with Orchard Park High School students in various math disciplines for state regents exams
*Self-employed lawn cutting and landscaping business during spring summer and fall
Fluent in Hungarian
*Camp counselor for the Hungarian Scouting association of America, Buffalo Chapter
*Able to read, write and speak in Hungarian
*Working knowledge of analyzing and graphing data using Microsoft Excel
*Have worked with Mathematics program Maple, computer languages C++, Matlab, Java and Assembler
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic lessons for all!
Taking algorithms lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||RM103||RM103|