I usually like to give example from daily life activities, so my students can understand better. Besides, I found short quizzes after each topic really helps me to know at what level of understanding my students have. Some games and easy experiments can even further enhance my students understanding.
I was a straight A's student in science stream who further study in Biotechnology and Food Science. I always updated my science knowledge in wide range subjects especially in Biology, not limited to basic science. So, I can explain in layman words for my students.
A fast-learner and highly motivated person in developing my professional skills. I am always finding the most creative ideas in solving the problems during my previous jobs.
UniSZA | Oct 2017 - July 2019
• Evaluated spray drying method in producing enriched quality of durian powder in terms of volatile compounds.
• Consulted and negotiated with suppliers on purchasing matters.
IIUM Kuantan | 2012 - 2014
• Conducted discussion for Problem based Learning (PBL) on Physiology and Anatomy subjects to first- year and second-year level students.
• Assisted the supervisor in conducting food safety courses to food handlers.
• Established networking with UMP and UMT laboratories in collecting vital data for food analysis.
International Islamic School Malaysia | 2015 - 2016
• Prepared the Year 11 students for Biology IGCSE 2015/16 and succeeded to obtain 100% passes results.
• Coordinated school events for students such as school trips, sports day and achievement day.
• Constantly communicated with the parents of students in constructive ways.
HONOURS IN FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
University of Adelaide | February 20 11- October 2011
BACHELOR OF BIOTECHNOLOGY
Australian National University | 2008 – 2010
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||RM35||RM25|