The recent growth of the tech industry not only in Malaysia but across the world has caused a shift in the importance of certain skills and experience. More and more, people with knowledge of programming languages who are comfortable in the world of computer programming are finding that their skills are some of the most sought after by companies and recruiters. Learning Python is one of these skills.
Python is a programming language that was created 30 years ago and is now being used by some of the largest and most important companies across the world. These companies are hiring engineers, coders and programming experts like crazy and inspiring others in the industry to do the same thing.
If you are interested in landing a job as a Python Developer and build up your professional career, we have some tips on jobs you can have with a Python knowledge as well as the best places to learn Python in Petalin Jaya and how to find private Python tutors with the help of Superprof.
Check out some of the most popular options to learn how to program in Seberang Perai.
What Jobs Can You Have as a Python Programmer?
Everyone know that Python is one of the most popular programming language to learn in recent years. A Python Developer is responsible for coding, designing, deploying, and debugging development projects, typically on the server-side (or back-end). They may, however, also help organizations with their technological framework.
Hundreds of today’s most successful tech companies are using Python, including Instagram, Netflix, Reddit, Lyft, Google, Uber, Pinterest, Facebook and Spotify. But it’s not only tech companies that are using this particular language. Python is also being used at media enterprises and even at your local bank.
This is why Python is not only one of the most popular programming languages across the globe, but it is one that offers the most promising career opportunities as well. This demand for Python developers is increasing every year. There is a reason why this high-level programming language is so popular.
But, what jobs do people who know Python do? You will find a lot of openings for various positions online. It all depends on what suits you best and what you want to do. Maybe you are into creating applications, or maybe you are a fan of data processing and analysis.
A professional who specializes in Python can have various job titles, including Python Developer, Data Scientist, and Machine Learning Engineer. The exact work you’ll be doing will depend on the industry, company, and scope of the role, but essentially you will be using code to create sites and applications, or work with data and AI.
Did you know that according to data, Apple and IBM have the highest number of job offers for people who know Python, followed by Amazon and Facebook? Can you imagine yourself working for one of these companies? Or would you rather create your own startup?
Do you want to learn more about studying Python in Ipoh?
Be as it may, the professional landscape for people who know Python is super diverse and can lead to a lot of satisfaction. Here are some of the jobs that you could potentially have if you learn Python:
- Web Developer: Web Developers typically specialize in either “front-end” (“client-side”) development or “back-end” (“server-side”) development, with the most sought-after development professionals, called “Full-Stack Developers,” working in both.
- Python Developer: As a Python developer, you will be creating apps. That means writing code. If you choose this career path, you will primarily solve problems for your company and its clients using Python. You will have to build websites, resolve problems related to data analytics, write codes that are both reusable and efficient, optimize data algorithms and implement data protection and security, amongst other duties. Python Developers also support Front-End Developers by integrating their work with the Python application.
- Product Manager: Product managers are responsible for researching new user features, find gaps in the market, and make an argument for why certain products should be built. Data plays a huge role in their work, so many companies are now seeking product managers who know Python.
- Software Engineer: To be a software engineer, one must have extensive knowledge of programming languages, computer operating systems, and software development. Python is the most common programming language used by software engineers, with Java and C++.
- Data Analyst: There are many companies that are looking for people who can work with the large sets of data that they have access to. These companies are looking for people skilled in Python because Pandas, SciPy, and other Python libraries come in very handy in accomplishing this task. Data analysis can give a company an edge over the competition and allow it to make better strategic decisions.
- Data Scientist: Data Scientists have a more complex skill set than Data Analysts, combining computer science, mathematics, statistics, and modeling with a strong understanding of their business and industry to unlock new opportunities and strategies. Data Scientists are not only responsible for analyzing data but often also using machine learning, developing statistical models, and designing data structures for an organization.
- Data Engineer: For everything a data scientist develops, the data used must first be collected and processed by a data engineer. Their task is to create an appropriate structure for data acquisition, storage and processing.
- Machine Learning Engineer: If you’re looking to go beyond data analysis, you can pursue machine learning, a subset of data science and artificial intelligence. Machine Learning Engineers perform statistical analysis and implement machine learning algorithms that can be used in AI.
Do you want to know more about learning Python online in Malaysia and all the available teachers, head to our article.
Where to Study Python Programming in Petalin Jaya?
If you are interested in studying Python in Georgetown, head to this article.
Do you live in Petalin Jaya and want to study Python in a school or coding academy? There are plenty of excellent options for Python students in this area:
- Pytech Resources: Pytech Resources specializes in Python training and consultancy services, offering both public and corporate on-site courses in Malaysia. Classes are conducted by its founder, Boey Pak Cheong. Public classes are normally held at a convenient location in Taman Megah, Petaling Jaya (walking distance from Taman Bahagia LRT Station). The classes are small to facilitate an optimum learning process.
- Nexperts Academy: They are an IT training academy providing technology related courses for the last 10 years. Some of the courses offered are Cisco's CCNA, CCNP, DevNet, SD-WAN and Microsoft Azure cloud, Python, Datascience, and PHP. They have a Python Bootcamp Certification Training. There are no prerequisites required for this Python Bootcamp. It is however recommended that participants have the fundamentals of programming languages with data structures and how algorithms work. You can find them at Unit 313 Block E, Phileo Damansara 1, Jalan 16/11 off Jalan Damansara, 46350, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
- NEXT Academy: They are located at 73A, Jalan SS20/11, Damansara Kim, 47400, Petaling Jaya, Selangor. They offer various programming courses including one titled Code Yout Trading Algo Bot with Python.
- CodeBeeDo: They offer comprehensive programming courses that teach the foundations of Computer Science and basic programming, with an emphasis on helping students develop logical thinking and problem solving skills. They offer a Python programming course which teaches the foundations of Computer Science and basic programming, with an emphasis on helping students develop logical thinking and problem solving skills. They also offer courses that are equivalent to the introductory course in college. Upon completing the course, students will be able to program in the chosen programming language. You can find them at Sunway Giza, C-16-2, No 2, Jalan PJU 5/14, Kota, Damansara, Petaling Jaya Selangor 47810.
- Algorithmics: They are one of the largest international coding schools for kids and teens. Algorithmics is available in more than 20 countries with more than 150 thousand students worldwide.
There are many excellent Python courses in Kuala Lumpur. Check out our article to find out more.
How Can I Find a Private Python Tutor?
On the other hand, if you are interested in learning Python but don't want to be part of a school or academy and prefer to do it on your own terms or with the help of a private tutor, there are many excellent options available through the Superprof platform.
Superprof is the ideal place for students to connect with tutors all over Malaysia who can help them reach their goals when it comes to learning Python and programming. Each tutor has a distinct profile and offers a different skillset, so you need to make sure that you connect with the tutor that is best suited for you.
All you need to do is conduct a quick search for Python tutors in your area and see who is available. Make sure to check out their profile, experience as a tutor, professional experience, their certificates and diplomas as well as other students' reviews to get a good idea of what they are like.
Kickstart your career in the world of computer programming by learning Python in Malaysia!
The platform that connects tutors and students