Are you interested in taking a Python course? Do you want to land a job as a programmer or coder in the tech industry? Or maybe launch your own startup?
The sky is the limit when it comes to the things you can do with a Python certification. The recent growth of the tech industry has skyrocketed the number of jobs available for programmers and the career opportunities for those who feel comfortable working with this language.
If your dream is to land one of these jobs and get the opportunity to learn new skills while advancing your career, you have come to the right place.
Keep reading to find out more about companies that use Python as one of their main programming languages (where you could look for a job maybe?), where to study a Python course in Seberang Perai and how to find a private tutor in this area with the help of Superprof.
Do you want to learn more about studying Python in Ipoh?
What Is Python?
Python programming language is an advanced programming language that has gained high popularity. It has applications in web development, data science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Big data, and more. This is why it is no shock that many companies are moving towards Python web programming for their technical requirements.
Python is an advanced, all-purpose programming language. It was invented by Guido van Rossum and first published in 1991. Its design philosophy lays emphasis on code readability with its remarkable utilization of major whitespace. Python uses an object-oriented approach that aids programmers in writing logical and clear codes for large as well as small-scale projects.
As per TiobeIndex Statistics, Python is the rapid-growing main programming language in 2022. Python is the most user-friendly language, enabling solutions to various challenges encountered by businesses, be it associated with AI, development, or accessing database statistics.
Over the past few years, Python development services have benefitted numerous organizations to get high revenue and maximize profit. Efficiency and low cost are the prime reasons why Python has got so much popularity. Not only web development but there are also different areas where Python has provided numerous advantages. These areas include desktop GUI, game development, machine learning, audio & video apps, AI, data visualization, and data science that use Python as a basic programming language.
If you want to know more about learning Python online in Malaysia and all the available teachers, head to our article.
What Apps and Websites Use Python?
There are many excellent Python courses in Kuala Lumpur. Check out our article to find out more.
With Python gaining such popularity since it was invented 30 years ago, it comes as no surprise that some of the below companies and well known brands were built, believe it or not, using this particular programming language:
- Instagram: This application allows users to take pictures, edit and share them online using a camera as simple as a smartphone. With 400 million active users per day, it proves that apps built in Python can be as scalable as one may dream. For them, Python is user-friendly, simple, clean, and favors pure pragmatism. And since it’s so popular, growing an engineering team is a lot easier.
- Google: The world’s most utilized and renowned search engine is also using Python along with other core programming languages such as Java and Golang. It is highly used in Google because of its high competence in Google internal systems, in-app involvement & assistance. This language has worked in several zones hosted by Google comprising Google code, Google App Engine, Google APIs, and AdWords.
- Netflix: The world’s most popular streaming website, Netflix, was built with Python. Because of its batteries-included standards libraries, developers choose Python for development. The clean and expressive syntax makes website building with Python an easy task. The programming language in scaling and handling massive amounts of traffic.
- Pinterest: Pinterest is a social network (and application) that allows users to bookmark images, collect and share them with other users. As one of the web’s most-used apps, Pinterest relies on Python and Django to rapidly deal with large amounts of content. In fact, this website has used Python since day one.
- Dropbox: The entire tech stack of Dropbox was written in Python, and it started employing Go later on. The company pulled the inventor of Python, Guido van Rossum, from Google where he had been serving for years. After joining as an engineer at Dropbox, he made it feasible to allocate datastores between members of Dropbox community. A lot of the company’s libraries are not open source, so it is difficult to state the level of Dropbox’s dependence on Python.
- Uber: In 2009, its backend scheme was created in three major languages and Python was one of them, owing to its capability to run any complex code at a great speed. The team uses a Python-oriented web framework to guarantee a better association between Uber drivers and passengers.
- Amazon: Amazon used Python to build the recommendation engine and the machine learning system, which works with a Hadoop database. Python is best when it comes to providing big data analysis as it gauges very well. Amazon needs the analysis of search patterns and buying habits of their users to give them exact recommendations, which is possible with the help of a machine learning engine. The company chose this language as it is simple to use and has tons of libraries along with tools enabling working with steps like deployment, unit testing and others.
- YouTube: YouTube was majorly written in Python. It offers multiple features and libraries that make the experience interactive for the users. It has been coded in a way that simplifies the process of uploading videos, downloading and sharing them. YouTube is now the world-leader in online video streaming.
- Spotify: Spotify is the world’s largest streaming service. The company preferred Python development because of its speed and advanced data analytics. This enables Spotify to manage functions such as Radio and Discover, which are based on the personal musical preferences of users.
- Quora: Quora is a platform that permits all internet users to ask queries, answer and edit them, either in the form of opinions or factually. There are over 300 million monthly users on Quora with around 15,000 answers presented on the platform daily. The Quora engineer team chose Python as they were confident that this language would keep emerging in the route that they saw as upright for their codebase.
- Facebook: This company is giant and was built using various programming languages and technologies. It is said that 21% of the codebase of Facebook infrastructure is due to Python. Facebook is applying Python to process a large set of images shared by users on their walls simultaneously. It is necessary for the platform as it deals with a large amount of data regularly.
- Disqus: This commenting plug-in is a simple and effective way to engage an audience and fuel discussion while controlling incoming content by efficiently moderating the comments. Allowing multiple sign-in options and cross-site notifications, this app serves audiences with all kinds of preferences. In this case, Python makes full use of Django’s security features and regular security patches.
- Reddit: Reddit also runs on Python, even though originally it was written in Common Lisp. After looking for wider access to code libraries and greater development flexibility, Reddit made the switch.
If you live in Petalin Jaya and are looking for the best Python courses in your area, make sure to check out this useful guide for Python courses in Petalin Jaya, Malaysia.
Where Can I Study Python in Seberang Perai?
If you are interested in studying Python in Georgetown, head to this article.
Are you looking for Python courses or Python classes in Seberang Perai? If you want to find the best Python lessons to improve your skills and land a job as an engineer or developer, Superprof is the ideal place for you to connect with a Python teacher who can help you reach your goals.
How does Superprof work? And how will a Superprof private tutor help you reach your goals and land the engineer job of your dreams?
First things first. Private tutors provide one-on-one educational assistance to elementary and secondary school students or to adults. Generally, private tutors work with students to improve their skills in certain subjects. Python is not the exception.
We have private tutors all over Malaysia who specialize in teaching prospective developer and engineer students everything there is to know about computer programming, software and working with high level technologies.
The profiles of all the teachers in Superprof are quite diverse. You might find a software engineer who works with new technologies as well as a professional coder and programmer. No profile is better than the other, it just depends on what you are looking for.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Why do I want to learn Python? Am I interested in getting a job as an engineer?
- How many days and time will I spend learning Python?
- What is best for me: online Python courses or in-person Python courses?
- What is my level of understanding of these technologies? What level do I want to reach or learn?
- What is my budget?
Once you have these details clear it will be easier for you to define what type of Python teacher or tutor will be best to help you learn and reach your goals.
Kickstart your career in the world of computer programming by learning Python in Malaysia!
The platform that connects tutors and students