- Hourly rate RM226
- Response Time 24h
- Number of students 2
Artist, Ph.D student and Tutor in London and Hastings // Drawing / Painting
- at her home
- at your home
About the lesson
I am a practicing artist and passionate about encouraging students to learn artistic skills and explore their creativity.
I offer tailored individual and group art lessons, portfolio guidance for students working for GCSEs, A-levels and also for art schools/universities applications. My expertise is in drawing and painting, but I will encourage you trying different mediums and approaches to art, e.g. video, installation, photography, sculpture, printing and other experimental mediums and techniques. (But no pressure!) I will also challenge you thinking critically and relating your practice to the wider contemporary world.
• We will start by talking about what you would expect to get out of your individual or group lessons. For example, learning how to paint, draw, develop you style, spike your creativity, or start a new hobby.
• We will tailor the lessons to your own interests. If you are not sure what you want to learn, we can start with a general overview of drawing and painting.
• You will learn techniques in your area of interest suited to your level of ability
• You will learn how to progress your ideas creatively, understanding the meaning of your artwork and develop those qualities unique to you and help you finding your own artistic style.
- Acrylic painting
- I have been giving lessons for 4 years and have mentored university students, given lessons to small groups and whole classes to all age groups and also have experience providing assistance in a SEN department of schools in London.
In a course totalling about 120 people, Ana was one of about 8 students to get a First. She has a broad range of skills that allow her to work across paint, drawing, sculpture, and is currently doing a Phd, which covers the academic aspect too.
View more recommendations
- 5h: RM903
- 10h: RM2260
- + RMRM10
My rates vary depending on my travel expenses.
If you come to my studio or if you are based in London, I will not charge extra.