I am an Advanced Science Chemistry student in my 3rd year at Curtin University. I have been tutoring since the start of 2020, with lot's of success. I have experience with tutoring students between years 7 and 12 as paid work, as well as volunteering as a tutor for 1st year students at my university.
I tailor my lessons based on the student, focusing the first lesson on understanding where the gaps in knowledge are, and the best ways to fill in those gaps. Lesson structure is either ahead of the school's curriculum, or in-line with the current teaching providing a further explanation of harder topics.
I provide a discounted rate per student for group lessons.
University Marks and Units are shown below. CWA: 88.13
Semester 2, 2020: Awarded a Letter of Academic Excellence
• Analytical Chemistry (82)
• Chemical Reactions and Mechanism (95)
• Materials Chemistry (80)
• Research, Leadership and Entrepreneurship in Science 1 (94)
Semester 1, 2020: Awarded a Letter of Academic Excellence
• Calculus 1 (85)
• Chemical Energetics and Kinetics (80)
• Chemical Structure and Spectroscopy (89)
Semester 2, 2019: Awarded a Letter of Academic Excellence
• Fundamentals of Programming (91)
• Mathematical Modelling (98)
• Nanotechnology (82)
• Reactivity and Function in Chemistry (86)
• Statistical Data Analysis (92)
Semester 1, 2019: Awarded a Letter of Academic Excellence
• Biological Chemistry (73)
• Linear Algebra (97)
• Principles and Processes in Chemistry (91)
• Science Technology and Global Problems (88)
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest genetics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, zoology lessons for all!
Taking microbiology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||RM124||RM124|
|5 hours||Not available||RM589||RM620|
|10 hours||Not available||RM1148||RM1241|