My methodology is to teach in lucid language, with real life examples to make the weakest students in the class comfortable. I prefer to take many numerical examples to clarify a topic and make it useful further. I believe in interacting with students. It truly inspires a teacher to give good content.
I mainly teach Physics for high school or pre-college level i.e. for 11th and 12th. I can teach lower grades like 9th and 10th. I can share my knowledge in the following topics:
1. Mathematical tools or basic mathematics for physics
2. Physical world and measurement, units and dimensions, error analysis
4. Laws of Motion
5. Circular motion
6. Work, Energy and Power
7. Motion of System of Particles, center of mass
8. Rigid Body dynamics
10. Fluid mechanics
11. Properties of Bulk Matter - Elasticity, Viscosity, surface tension
12. Heat and heat transfer, Behavior of Perfect Gas, Kinetic Theory, Thermodynamics
13. Oscillations - simple harmonic motion
14. Waves - string waves and sound wave
15. Optics - Geometrical and physical
17. Current Electricity
18. Magnetic Effects of Current and magnetic field and moving charges
19. Electromagnetic Induction
20. Alternating Currents
21. Electromagnetic Waves
22. Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
23. Atomic structure, X- ray and cathode ray
24. Nuclear physics
25. Semiconductor physics - Electronic Devices
26. Communication system - Basics
27. Special theory of relativity
28. Astronomy - Basics
I did my post graduation from Indian Institute of Technology Chennai, India in the year 2008. I have been teaching even before then. I came into professional teaching after completing my masters when I landed in a job in FIITJEE Delhi, for coaching the aspirants of prestigious IIT Joint entrance examination (for approximately 12000 seats in IITS, one million students write this exam globally). Two of my then class 10th students qualified kvpy exam securing Jharkhand state rank 2 and 9 (nearly 1000 seats for kvpy scholars and nearly half million students write this exam). One of them Ashsih Akshat went ahead to Cornell University, USA after his 12th standard. Our team flabbergasted many with showers of IIT JEE ranks including AIEEE AIR 5TH in 2011, IITJEE 64, and many more. Many of them are currently working in various parts of the globe including silicon valley.
I have also taught in Ramkrishna Mission Vidyapeeth Purulia, West Bengal and in Deoghar, Jharkhand. [Ramkrishna missions work for humanity globally and their schools bear India's ethnic culture, tradition. These are run by monks following principles set by Vivekananda after his guru Ramkrishna Paramhansa dev.]
With a vision to coach thousands in a bulk, I went to kota, Rajasthan in 2012, where I served in a several institutes as the head of the department of physics. Legacy has continued with small pool of students. Rank enhancement programme rocketed the rank of students from all India rank (AIR) 481 in 2014 to AIR 107 in the next year upto AIR-11 a year ahead. I am also a part of faculty mentoring team.
Apart from my job, I am a passionate mountaineer. If I am not in service or with my family, I can be found in the lap of serene but mighty mountains of the Himalayan region in Himachal pradesh, Ladakh or in some of the wildest forked trails in Nepal.
I do not charge extra even for a differently abled students.
Postgraduate (M.Sc. in Physics) from IIT Madras (Year of pass-2008). Bachelor of Education completed in the year 2015.
Worked with Place Position Held Duration
FIITJEE Ltd. South Delhi & Bokaro Associate professor 2008 - 2011
Pathfinder Durgapur Center (West Bengal) Academic Director and Head of Physics 2011 - 2012
RAO IIT Academy Kota, Rajasthan Senior Professor and H.o.D. 2012-2018
Resonance Eduventures Pvt. Ltd. Kota, Rajasthan Senior Faculty (IIT Division) 2018 – till now
Also working part time with CHEGG and UNACADEMY.
Languages known : Bengali, Hindi, and English
Computer Knowledge: Languages – Basics, FORTRAN, C++, GNU Plot
Packages–AutoCAD, Mathematica, origin, office & PageMaker.
My strengths : commitment, enthusiastic in learning new things, self-motivation, honesty and integrity.
1. Awarded and certified for merit by United Bank Of India Employee co-operative credit society limited for secondary and higher secondary results.
2. Received merit certificate from superintendent of police for speech in an anti-drug seminar organized by West Bengal state police.
3. Certified for merit by Jatiya Vijnan parishad (Indian Science Congress Association) for performance in Science Talent Search Test.
4. Awarded Sangeet Bivakar by Bangiya Sangeet Parishad for completing senior diploma in Tabla in 1st class.
5. Certified by Nikhil Bharat Sangeet Samiti for outstanding performance in fine arts.
6. Hold AIR-33 in Joint Admission Test to M.Sc. (JAM-2006, entrance test for IITs).
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking thermodynamics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||RM95|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||RM473|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||RM946|