As a Learning & Development practitioner, I base my teaching methodology on the latest discoveries of Neuroscience in memory retention, with great emphasis on the principles of creative education, of placing practical creativity at the heart of the learning process. My personal goal is for the student to learn fast and acquire practical wisdom in applying concepts into real-life and life-changing scenarios.
I am a passionate educator with 3 decades of experience in the the corporate and government sectors and in the Academe. I have given lectures and conducted training programs to more than 1,500 multi-generational learners in Philippines and in Malaysia.
HIGHLIGHTS OF LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT AND ACADEMIC PRACTICE:
Sparkle Virtual Academy for Creativity [Philippines]
Co-Founder/Learning Architect; June 2019 to present
* Leads the Social Enterprise that specializes in providing transformative learning programs to empower underprivileged children with well-developed cognitive skills
* Provides lectures on Gender Equality, Creativity and Divergent Thinking, based on the latest discoveries in Neuroscience to more than 120 government officials in the Office of the President
East West Bank [Philippines]
Principal Consultant (On Secondment)
July 2017 – December 2019
* Designed and developed the competency framework
* Designed, developed and delivered a Management Development training module on competency-based interviewing, recruitment and selection to 1,000 bank managers
Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) [Malaysia]
Resource Speaker on:
* Gotcha: Mind Mapping for Improved Studies, delivered to 150 college students, 2015
* Snowball: Mind Mapping for Personal Development; delivered to 80 multi-generational learners, 2014
Malayan Bank Berhad [Malaysia]
Assistant Vice-President, Group Organizational Learning, Group Human Resource
January 2011 – August 2013
* Led a diverse team and collaborated with partner providers in the design, development and implementation of Leadership Development programs for the 46,000 personnel across 20 countries
* Trained selected branch managers in Performance Management system; coached 180 interns on employability and interviewing skills
Supreme Court of the Philippines (PMO)
Human Resource Management Officer 5
Sept 2003 – Dec 2005
* Identified training and development needs of administrative staff in the Judiciary
* Managed access to capacity development funds provided by donor agency Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA) for staff upskilling and reskilling across the country
Mantissa College [Malaysia]
May to November 2008
* Developed module on English as second language
* Trained 20 foreign students from Vietnam and China in conversational English
San Beda University [Philippines]
October 2003 to January 2004
* Lectured on Insurance and Negotiable Instruments Law to 60 sophomore students
De La Salle-College of St. Benilde [Mindanao, Philippines]
June 2001 to April 2002
* Developed modules and delivered lectures on Taxation, Business Law, Marketing and Financial Management to 30 students in the graduating class
* Finalist, Tony Buzan Book Awards 2021, for the book entitled "The Mind of Water: Ideas for the Young Minds to Prepare for the Realities of the New Global Order"
* ThinkBuzan Accredited Mind Mapping Instructor Course, August 2013; personally trained and mentored by the Mind Map inventor Tony Buzan in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
* Certified Training Professional, 2013 International PMA, United Kingdom
* Juris Doctor, Xavier University, Ateneo de Cagayan, Philippines (conferred per Legal Executive Board Memo No. 19, Series of 2018, Philippines), March 2000
* Bachelor of Science in Commerce, major in Accountancy, March 1991
+ completed degree on Academic Scholarship
+ consistent Dean's List awardee
economics lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest management lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microeconomics lessons for all!
Taking finance lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||RM70||RM33|