- Hourly rate RM126
- Response Time 24h
This teacher is currently unavailable
Masters Degree in Human Service of Science Online Instructor/ Adjucnt Professor 4.0 GPA
- at your home
About the lesson
To obtain a full time Human Service Adjunct On-line Teaching Position, and will teach my students with the highest standards of this educational institution has to offer with my education, personal experiences. I will give a hundred and ten percent with organizational and other duties that pertains to the position.
Dear President, Personnel Director, and College Board of Trustees:
In response to your upcoming available position, please accept this letter of application for the Human Service Program Assistant/ Teaching Online opening currently available within your College.
As you can see from my enclosed resume, my Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, Associate’s Degree in Human Services, and my Associates Degree in General Education as well as, my diverse communication and interpersonal skills, has prepared me for this position.
I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss my credentials with you at a mutually convenient time. Thank you for your consideration.
Clarence Douglas Floyd
- Health and social care
- Adult education
Montgomery Community College Troy, North Carolina
Human Resource Technician Adjunct Instructor
July 1, 2012 to Jan, 2016
• Teaching and upholding standards of higher education and consistently meeting or exceeding goals in all aspects of Montgomery Community College standards.
• Setting up classes, preparing material such as power points, assignments, testing, grading, and communicating with students on a daily basis as well performing duties and maintaining high standards that is required by the North Carolina Board of Education.
Eckerd Youth Alternatives Candor, North Carolina
Internship (600 HOURS)
Aug. 2009 to May 2010
• Consistently met or exceeded Internship goals in all aspects of Camp E-Ku-Sumee requirements from the meeting the camper through the family worker, intakes, homes day and the graduations of the campers.
• Counseled individuals and lead group counseling therapy according to camp standards.
Reconsolidated Services Consultants Asheboro, North Carolina
Home health Care 2006 to 2008
• Performed duties in care of patients in nursing home under direction of nursing and medical staff.
• Bathed, dressed patients.
• Served and collected food trays and fed patients requiring help.
• Transported patients, using wheelchair or wheeled cart as well as assisted patients in walking.
• Turned and re-positioned bedridden patients to prevent bedsores.
• Changed bed linens, ran errands, directed visitors and answered telephone.
• Recorded temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, food and fluid intake and output, as directed.
• Cleaned, sterilized, stored, prepared and issued dressing packs, treatment trays and other supplies.
• Maintained high standards of excellence.
- 5h: RM630
- 10h: RM1260