- Hourly rate RM116
- Response Time 24h
- Number of students 1
This teacher is currently unavailable
Mathematics Tutor Algebra -- Algebra, Trig, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, Statistics--BS in Applied Mathematics/Physics--Bowling Green, KY
- Bowling Green
- at your home
About the lesson
Dean's List / Honor Student Bachelor of Science in Computational and Applied Mathematics/ Astrophysics
- Over 4 years of mathematics tutoring experience.
- Certified CRLA Level III Tutor of Mathematics
- Years of experience with High School and College level tutoring.
- Experience teaching Undergraduate mathematics courses at the collegiate level.
Hi, I'm Ian!
I'm a recent graduate from the University of Louisville where I studied applied mathematics and physics. I achieved success in my studies and also spent some free time supervising an on-campus tutor facility. Throughout my tutoring experiences, I have developed an adaptive approach to instruction, catering to many different learning styles. Some of my most successful students have ranged from in age from the high school level, collegiate athletes, and has even led me into some ACT and SAT tutoring as well.
Math doesn't have to be a pain. It is a fundamental science that can be a wonderful exercise for the mind. Come study with me!
- Form 6
Undergraduate Teaching Assistant, University of Louisville Department of Mathematics
• Instruct a weekly 50-minute course where responsible for 10% of student’s final course grade.
• Hold weekly office hours where I provide additional assistance to students, as well as create and grade student’s quizzes.
• Maintain course attendance and grade records for all students.
REACH Tutoring -- Louisville, Kentucky
CRLA Certified Master Tutor of Mathematics
• Provide supplemental instruction to students struggling in math courses ranging from college algebra to all calculus courses including engineering physics and math courses.
• Constructed a presentation series and completed proper training and qualifications to attain CRLA Certified Level III Master Tutor status.
• Provide drop in tutoring for physics, and higher-level proof based mathematics courses.
• Served as supervisor over Level I & II tutors, ensuring the center to run at optimal efficiency
- 5h: RM102
- 10h: RM1160
Rate may be subject to change if travel exceeds 20 miles.