My teaching method is student centered. I base my lessons with problems. Pupils have to brainstorm their own solution to their problems before I begin my lesson. Personally, i believe a classroom environment should always be fun but the lesson has to be kept meaningful and purposeful. Basically, i keep students engaged in the class with fun activitie such as flipped classroom. Let's all have some fun in learning !!
I am a fresh graduate teacher trainee trained by the Ministry of Education with 5 years of teaching experience in both the government and international syllabus. Some of my students are currently in government police training and I have pupils who decided their stream of education in Form 4 through my guidance.
Primary Level - RM 40/H (depending on time and distance)
Lower Secondary Level - RM 50/H (depending on time and distance)
Upper Secondary Level - RM 50/H-RM60/H (depending on time and distance)
- Degree Bachelor in Teaching (Hons) majoring in TESL and elective subjects of Maths and Environmental Science
- Pursuing my Masters in Education Management Universiti Malaya
- Graduated with Second Class Upper
- Achieved Band 5 Muet
- Organised English Carnival Week in International Languages Teacher's Training Insititute
- Took part as the head of facilitator during the "Fun with English for Teenagers" camp organised by PUSPANITA
- Head of the Education Cluster by "Yayasan Sukarelawan Siswa" supported by the Ministry of Education to improve the educational facilities in Sabah
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, creative writing lessons for all!
Taking test prep lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|