I am a resilient, driven and ambitious student, so I believe that I can use those qualities in teaching and that I can also inspire the student.
I am committed to making the lessons fun and interactive, as I know that this is how students retain information more easily.
I am an International student from Mauritius, where I grew up speaking French. Since French is my first language, I believe that I have enough experience to teach it! In my last year of high school, I also achieved the highest possible grade in French. My housemate here in Australia took a french course at university last year and I would always help her out with her assignments and oral expressions. I was so proud of her when she exceeded her own expectations!
- Blue card holder
- Certified in First Aid
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Honours) – The University of Queensland (2019-present)
- Senior Resident (Residential Assistant) at International House, UQ (2020)
- Orientation Week Convenor at International House, UQ (2020)
- Acting Secretary of the Student Club Executive Committee at International House, UQ (2020)
- OneGirl Fundraiser – “Do it in a dress” (2020)
- Ambassador for The University of Queensland InspireU Health Science Camp (2019)
- Member of the 17th Upper Plaines Wilhems Scout Group (2012-2016)
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension -french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|