I believe in kinaesthetic way of learning. I believe, young professionals would need mentorship or even need to discuss their ideas. prospects they have thought for their career. I would be able to share my experience and learnings to them.
As a development practitioner for the past four years with experience in CSR and Civil Society organizations, I have worked across multiple sectors such as Education, Skill Development, Livelihoods and Financial Inclusion. My core competencies include project management, stakeholder management, capacity building, documentation and data analytics.
Prior to making a move to the development sector, I handled multiple verticals of retail banking in ICICI and IndusInd Bank. My professional experiences in multi disciplinary domains during the last decade have positioned me well in the social development sector.
Senior Program Manager, Avanti Fellows (June’19 – Oct’20)
● Implemented a RCT driven Research Framework in association with JPAL to understand the teacher training and blended learning intervention on student learning in Science and Mathematics education in 240 schools of the Government of Haryana across 8 districts.
● Planned and conducted training programs for teachers and principals to adopt the integration of the ICT (information and communication technology) platform.
● Coordinated with district officials including DPCs, DEOs, BEOs leading to subsequent adoption
● Led a 7 member team to ensure smooth functioning of the program throughout, working in collaboration with all
● Recruitment of program managers. Along With monitoring, reporting and stakeholder management.
Consultant Faculty, ICICI Foundation for Inclusive Growth (Sep’16 – Feb’19)
Strategizing and planning to implement projects targeting Livelihood Enhancement of the underprivileged through the Skill Academy and Rural Self Employment Training Institutes. Thereby strengthening of the entire value chain including skill development, direct market linkage for their sustainable livelihood. Establishing a strong connection with various stakeholders like Government Bodies / Municipal Corporation / NGO for effective sourcing of the beneficiaries. I have demonstrated a three-fold increase in average incomes of enrolled students since my year of joining, and a two-fold increase in the number of organizations on the placement rolls.
Associate Manager, Service Delivery Manager, Indusind Bank (Oct’15 – Sep’16)
Handled efficient service delivery and effective client engagement. Tracked and monitored branch operations in order to ensure timeliness and quality control. Facilitated approval of new clients through due diligence procedures. Through adherence to the regulatory requirements.
Area Operation Manager, Verifier, Branch Operation Manager, ICICI Bank (Nov’11 – Oct’15)
Managed and supervised branch operations with the objective of delivering timely & productive banking services through Finacle Core Banking Solution. Led the team members to ensure efficiency in line with regulatory compliances. Administered end to end loan disbursement for Consumer & Home Loans through a software titled Finnone. Assisted a functional core team which was responsible for execution of Finacle10x migration.
● Certificate course on Education in India - Ideas | Policies | Alternatives by Centre for Civil Society 
● Financial Inclusion, Financial Literacy and Financial Education in Asia by ADBI 
● Advancing the Digital Economy by Sustainable Growth in Asia by ADBI 
● Social Protection: A Primer by Institute of Development Studies 
● CEO Fellowship by Network Capital 
● Master's of Computer Applications  & PG Diploma in Banking and Finance 
● Mentor Of Change for Atal Innovation Mission by NITI Aayog
● Resource person at SOS Children’s Village, Bhubaneswar
● Chartered President (2010-2011) of Rotaract Club of Bhubaneshwar Elite, Bhubaneswar.
● Awarded with Senior (2006) and Junior(2000) National Scholarship from Govt. of India, Ministry of Culture
● Completed “NrutyaBhashkar” ( Masters) with Distinction in Odishi Dance, from Pracheen Kala Kendra,
Chandigarh. Empanelled graded artist of Doordarshan, Eastern Zonal Cultural Centre
career coaching lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest job searching lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, professional transition lessons for all!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||RM142|