English classes based on the following:
1) Every mistake is corrected
2) Emphasis on problem areas such as numbers, questions & negative constructions.
3) Role plays based on business related scenarios
4) Use of current events & business topics & language.
5) Ideal for intermediate students looking to progress.
6) The methodology involves every student in the group being continuously engaged.
I Started in 2002 in Madrid.
I worked for the top provider there (Vaughan Systems).
Since 2005 I have worked in South America mainly in Lima, Peru.
My usual groups are from 3 to 6 students, The materials & methods work best for this number
vocabulary - english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest esol (english) lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|