I am keen on sharing my knowledge with you to help you achieve your goals and grow as a student. I am keen on getting to know my students in order for me to tailor my teaching style around your needs.
I have recently published 2 books on entrepreneurship and investments. I have a broad range of experience, in Finance as well as well other subjects, such as Mathematics. I have hands on industry experience to complement my academic knowledge.
I have taught students from GCSE level to A Level. Also, I have taught English to adult students.
For my most long term students, I have taught someone to pass the entry exams for the Perse school, a prestigious private school in Cambridge. She has passed and was admitted to Perse on the basis of a reduced fee.
At one of the companies I previously worked for, I helped trained the interns in some of my daily activities and I received good feedback.
A published author with 2 published books. Please see below:
Unleashing the Salesman Within You: How to Close a Sale in the Middle of a Hurricane and Become Super Rich
Trade Options Like A Hero: How To Invest Like The Best
Former owner of a professional services business, as well as other businesses.
3 years of finance work experience in the following areas:
- Fixed assets: The work involved managing the company's asset register additions and disposals, as well as reconciling the balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- Bank accounts reconciliations.
- Preparation of metrics for senior management.
- Budgeting and forecasting, as well as variance analysis.
- Payments processing and invoice processing.
- Owned a professional services firm providing financial services to individuals.
- Was the owner of an online mobile phone business. Taught myself how to refurbish iphones and I was selling them on eBay in mint condition.
- Became ACCA exam qualified within 1 year through self-study.
- BSc Accounting and Finance - Birmingham University - 2.1 (I went to University at 17, a year early before the standard entry age in the UK).
LSE Summer School
- Econometrics (C+)
- Mathematics (achieved an A at the age of 16)
- Economics (B)
- History (B)
- Accounting (B)
- Further Mathematics (C)
- Critical Thinking (C)
- Mathematics (A)
- English (A)
- Biology (A)
- English Literature (A)
- Physics (A)
- Chemistry (A*)
- Spanish (A)
- Humanities (B)
- D&T (C)
- Religious Studies (B)
accounting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest economics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, finance lessons for all!
Taking financial management lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|